Here's everything else you need to know about Alcohol Dependence
Alcohol Addiction is treatable and manageable with the right kind of help. Seeking professional help for alcohol addiction and following the advised alcohol addiction treatment plan with the assistance of an alcohol de-addiction team can lead to long-term recovery. Personalized alcohol addiction treatment and alcoholism counseling are necessary as addiction afflicts each person differently and the causes that push them to alcoholism are different.
Cadabams is India’s most trusted mental health organization. We offer comprehensive and customized alcohol addiction treatment plans to ensure optimal recovery. We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, alcohol counselors, and physicians who work round-the-clock with you to help you in your recovery journey.
Our team has an extensive experience of around 31 years and uses a wide range of psychotherapeutic means, medication management, and psychosocial intervention to give you your best shot at recovery. We also offer a detailed recovery plan that helps you commit to sobriety and decrease the chances of a relapse.
Talk to our specialists to find out the best-suited program for you.
Alcohol Dependence Syndrome Symptoms
The alcohol dependence syndrome symptoms are easy to identify and but it is difficult to differentiate them from other syndrome. Following are most common alcohol dependence syndrome symptoms.
- Increase in consumption by quantity or frequency
- High tolerance for alcohol
- Drinking at inappropriate times without reason.
- Peer Circles also involved in heavy drinking
- Avoiding contact with close friends and family
- Increased dependency on alcohol to function normally in life
- Excessive lethargy, wanting to stay home, and depression
- Legal problems and trouble at work
Alcohol Dependence Syndrome Causes
The alcohol dependence Syndrome causes are manifold. Alcoholism is generally thought to be influenced by:
- Genetics and Physiology - Family History of Alcoholism play a role.
- Environmental Factors - Certain surrounding factors like access to alcohol, and economic affluence can influence alcoholism.
- Social Factors - People who are victims of alcoholics sometimes tend to develop the same behavior as adults
- Psychological Factors include stressors and unique coping mechanisms.
Diagnosis of Alcohol Dependence Syndrome
Early diagnosis of alcohol dependence syndrome symptoms goes a long way in ensuring that there are no further complications because of the disorder in a person’s life. There are a certain set of diagnostic tests and methods that are used to diagnose alcoholism.
- Diagnosis involves questions about drinking habits. Close friends and family will also have to share information about the individual’s drinking habits for an accurate diagnosis.
- The patient would also be required to take part in several lab tests and imaging tests
- A complete physical examination of the body is also done during the diagnosis process
- Doctors will also be required to perform a comprehensive psychological examination
At Cadabams, our multi-specialty team of psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists is involved in the diagnosis of alcohol addiction. Experienced professionals work together using clinically-approved assessments to determine the symptoms, severity, causes, and customized treatment plans for alcoholism.
Rehabilitation for Alcohol Dependence Syndrome
Recovery from alcoholism necessitates rehabilitation. India has one of the highest rates of alcohol misuse, which necessitates the development of world-class de-addiction services. Cadabams is filling this void by bringing you the greatest de-addiction experience in the country, based on over three decades of expertise. Cadabams is the solution for you if you're looking for alcohol de-addiction.
We have a specific facility, Anunitha, that meets all of the needs of persons who are struggling with alcoholism. Alcoholism is a stressful condition that affects not only the addict but also their loved ones. Cadabams understands the difficulties that individuals and their families face, and we provide recovery services that are tailored to your specific needs.