Addiction for alcohol and substance is hard to quit on your own. Hence an alcohol and drug rehabilitation 30-day de addiction program can give you a chance to stay clean without any long-term commitment. But one can always choose to continue with a longer rehab program. At the end of a 30-day rehab program, some individuals may, transition into an outpatient program, or participate in ongoing aftercare to help maintain their new sobriety.
Why a 30-Day Program?
The program requires you to live at the rehab centre for 30 or 28 days depending on the program. Here the following you will be undergoing the following sessions:
- Evaluation of your addiction, mental or physical issues you may have.
- A detox period.
- Active treatment of addiction.
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Participate in 12-step
- Attend support group meetings
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Learn techniques to help you prevent you from relapsing
- Psycho education on why addiction of drug or alcohol is bad for you.
- Planning life beyond and after the rehab
Enrolling in a 30 day rehab means you have to reside and would not be allowed to have visitors or be able to go out of the rehab premises. But as one complies to the treatment plan, these rules could get flexible as a means of reward.
How will a 30-Day Rehab benefit you?
As one show reluctance in committing to a longer program, a 30-day drug rehab programs become a good starting point for individuals struggling with addiction. The program benefits you in the following ways:
- Helps to clear the mind from addiction.
- Detox helps to adopt a sober lifestyle.
- You’re able to make rational and good decisions.
- You also get a clear understanding of your progress.
- Helps you break you vicious cycle of addiction and instability
- Learning healthy habits of coping stress.
- Adopting healthier lifestyles
- Learning to resist temptation
What will a 30-Day rehab program provide you?
Medical professionals – A rehab has round the clock medical professionals like psychiatrist, clinical psychologists, counsellors, and rehab nurses who all have expertise dealing with addictions both of drug and alcohol
Treatment plan- 30-day de addiction rehab uses techniques that are specially designed to give effective results at treating addiction. Treatment plans are tailor made to particular addiction. The results are long-term sobriety.
Plan of action post rehabilitation- Rehabilitation will also equip you with skills and techniques to care for yourself once your stint at the rehab has come to an end. From relapse prevention techniques, to follow ups, to even individual and or group therapies are provided.
Why some chose the 90-day rehab program?
Most addicted individuals require a 90-day treatment program because the best results take place with longer durations of treatment. Recovery does not happen overnight, it is a long term process. A 3 months treatment program is considered the gold standard of treatment. They are more effective showing 80-90% results.
Hence to avoid relapse an individual’s mind must recover from the damage caused by toxic substances like alcohol and drug and this treatment can only be provided at rehabs. For effective drug rehab programs, reach out to us now on +919611194949.