Rating Your Self-Care: How Good are You at Looking After Yourself?
Are you meeting my basic needs? Are you taking care of my physical and mental health? Are you making time for yourself and the things you enjoy?
In a world where stress is as common as the air we breathe, self-care is your armor against burnout. It's the key to resilience and better mental health. It is important to maintain and nurture your mental, emotional, and physical health. It's like giving yourself a gentle nod, acknowledging that you matter, and taking steps to keep yourself in balance
How Do I Know If I'm Taking Good Care of My Mental Health?
Here are a few signs that you're taking good care of your mental health:
- You feel good about yourself and your life most of the time.
- You're able to manage stress and cope with difficult emotions in a healthy way.
- You have strong relationships with others.
- You're able to enjoy your life and pursue your interests.
What are the Signs that I May Need Therapy?
If you're struggling to manage your mental health on your own, or if you're experiencing any of the following signs, it's important to seek professional help:
- You're having thoughts of self-harm or suicide.
- You're experiencing symptoms of a mental health disorder, such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD.
- You're struggling to cope with a major life change, such as a job loss, divorce, or death in the family.
- You're having trouble functioning in your daily life.
Who is this Quiz for?
This quiz is designed for individuals of all ages and backgrounds who want to evaluate and improve their mental health and self-care practices, promoting well-being and resilience in daily life.
Is this Quiz Accurate?
This is NOT a professional psychiatric diagnosis. This is only a self-assessment quiz to help people figure out whether they need to speak with a professional or consult a psychiatrist. Our licensed mental health professionals can help you determine the next best steps for you.