Are You Satisfied With Your Life?
Are you content with your life so far? Are you happy with the decisions you have made to this point? Do you have unmet goals and expectations for too long?
When the news is full of negative headlines, it can be difficult to feel happy. You may feel conflicted when you feel happy when there is so much sadness in the world. You might even feel guilty for wanting to be happy in the first place.
Being happy is essential to living a fulfilling life, but how do you know if you’re genuinely happy?
Here are some signs of true happiness:
- You want others to share in your happiness
- You don’t sweat the small stuff
- You appreciate the little things
- You’re proud of other people’s successes
- Living in the moment is very important to you
- You’re in a healthy relationship (and not just with your significant other)
- When something is stressing you out, you know how to calm down
- You’re constantly adopting a glass-half-full mentality
- Making new friends seems to come easy for you
Overall, happiness is an important part of a healthy and fulfilling life. While there is no guarantee that everyone will be happy all the time, there are things that we can do to increase our chances of happiness. Some of these things include:
- Taking care of our physical and mental health
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Finding meaningful activities
- Practicing to be more grateful
Who is this Quiz for?
Happiness is essential in every step of life. It is a state of well-being and contentment that can lead to several benefits. If your physical health, relationships, work or education is impacted by your state of mind, making it difficult for you to draw a smile, then maybe it’s time to speak to a professional.
Is this Quiz Accurate?
This is NOT a professional psychiatric diagnosis. This is only a self-assessment quiz to help people figure out whether they need to speak with a professional or consult a psychiatrist. Our licensed mental health professionals can help you determine the next best steps for you.