Schizophrenia, which is considered as variations in expression or perception of reality, is a mental illness that may consist of auditory hallucinations (hearing voices), paranoid delusions, confused speech, disorganized thoughts, and significant social or professional dysfunction.
- Paranoid Schizophrenia: The individuals may have prominent hallucination and delusion. It may develop at an older age than other types of schizophrenia. The person speech and emotions will not affect. In this type the individual may have false beliefs that someone is watching them and they will do harm to them and their family.
- Hebephrenic Schizophrenia: Also called as disorganized schizophrenia in this behaviour is confused (odd behaviour) and purposeless. In which thoughts are disorganized, it is difficult to understand by others. The individual may have health issues, mannerisms; grimace, pranks and giggling are common. The person may not perform their daily activities properly; it may develop usually at age of 15 to 25 years.
- Catatonic Schizophrenia: This type of schizophrenia is rare than other types. Here the person may show unusual movements, and extreme behaviours such as hyperactivity (the individual may mimic the sounds and actions around them) and a dramatic decreased activity (the person may not speak, move or respond and almost all movements stopped for hours together).
- Undifferentiated Schizophrenia: Persons with the undifferentiated subtypes may have indications that fall into different classes of different subtypes. For example, the individual may have paranoia (distrustfulness), disorganized thoughts, hallucinations, less energetic, and intellectual deficits are seen.
- Residual Schizophrenia: This subtype is characterized by; when the person may have schizophrenia have gone for an absolute period of time of symptoms. As such, the patient has been going away and symptoms free for up to an entire year (12 months). In this residual type people may feel that they are completely recovered from their condition once it is correctly treated. With a specific end goal to ensure that the symptoms remain diminishing, it is essential to ensure that the individual proceeds with treatment, therapy, and have life style modifications etc. Most of the individuals may experience a degeneration of symptoms commonly. This sub type is described by a “waxing” and “winding down” of schizophrenic symptoms.
Schizophrenia Treatment in India
If you think someone you know is encountering symptoms of schizophrenia, encourage them to see a medical or mental health trained professional at ones. Early treatment enhances the quality of life. For the best schizophrenia treatment in India, call us now on +919611194949.