Last Updated: January 23, 2024
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Health Data includes information related to your mental health, treatment history, and other health-related information that is necessary for us to provide our services.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To provide you with our services.
- To manage our relationship with you.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
This version was last updated on January 23, 2023. It may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you.
8. Contact Details