While drug addiction is a chronic, relapsing condition, it is also treatable. If you are a professional who is dealing with drug addiction here’s how inpatient Drug rehab can play a crucial role in addiction recovery. An inpatient drug rehab can be the best option for someone’s seeking sobriety after battles with drug abuse.
Read on and explore more about what all Inpatient Drug rehab is all about?
What do you need to know about Inpatient drug rehab?
The length of treatment at an Inpatient drug rehab in an Inpatient drug rehab may be short-term which is around 4–6 weeks or long-term i.e 60-90 days.
Inpatient drug rehab programs are typically more intense and intended to treat moderate to severe addictions. They have a higher success rate as it helps a person stay away from triggers, and helps them to reflect over things in the serene environment of the recovery centre.
People visiting inpatient drug rehab spend more time each day engaged in group and individual therapy and are more involved in ongoing regular therapeutic activities.
The best thing about this residential treatment facility is services offered. Inpatient drug rehabs offer comprehensive services which include evidence based therapies, gourmet meals, luxury rooms, vocational training, reintegration back into society along with other support services.
Learn more about what are the programs offered at an inpatient drug rehabilitation center.
Treatment process for Drug Addiction at an Inpatient Drug Rehab
The treatment programs at an Inpatient Drug Rehab involves the following:
- Detox: Most drug treatment facilities have medically managed detox programs to help you safely get through the withdrawal phase before starting the next stage of your treatment.
- Development of individualized treatment goals: Once the detox phase reaches an end, drug addiction treatment experts work one-on-one with you to complete an assessment plan and develop treatments specific to your individual needs.
- Aftercare planning: Prior to the end of drug addiction treatment, team members assist you to develop an aftercare plan to support you around relapse prevention. This is mainly to strengthen your skills to maintain sobriety once you are out of the treatment centre. A reliable aftercare plan may comprise:
- Continuous counselling
- Regular participation at 12-step meetings
- Further treatment at transitional facilities
- Development of new hobbies to substitute drug addiction
- A detailed plan of procedures to prevent relapse when yearnings for drug arise.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs for Drug Addiction Treatment at Cadabam’s
Depending on drug treatment, different therapies may be offered. The commonly used ones include:
- Individual and group therapy: These therapies are offered regularly at an inpatient drug rehab to help you open the motivations behind your drug addictions. They help you learn new coping techniques and skills for dealing with the cravings of drugs.
- Family therapy: Because drug addiction affects the entire family, hence family therapy can be a vital component of addiction treatment and recovery. It allows a family member to address their unique dynamics and learn how they can contribute to and are affected by one’s drug use.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT): This type of therapy addresses the connection between behaviours and thoughts and how they both can lead to your motivation for drug use. By understanding negative thought patterns and consequences, one can modify towards healthier thought patterns that lead to healthier behaviours.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET): MET helps you move from uncertainty about your drug use toward motive to take action and make positive choices related to abstinence. MET places the ability and power on you to make the determination to change.
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT): DBT is usually is effective at treating drug addiction. It helps you determine to regulate your emotions and deal more productively with drug cravings.
- Relapse Prevention– To prevent the individual from relapse after recovery, a set of relapse prevention tools and techniques are provided that can help them fight and prevent from getting back to their addiction habit after a recovery process.
Each inpatient drug rehab is different in its approaches and the services it provides.
If you need more information about Inpatient drug rehab for professionals or have any queries, do mail it to us at info@localhost. Or visit us at Cadabam’s Anunitha. Alternatively, you can call us on our 24/7 helpline number- +91 9611194949.