Harm Reduction & Detoxification
Harm Reduction is an innovative program of ANUNITHA for people who are not dependent on alcohol and drugs but are facing minor problems due to use of Alcohol and Drugs and are unable to stop or reduce by themselves. This is also designed for working professionals who cannot take long leave.
Who Can Join this Program:
- Person abusing alcohol or drugs
- Person wanting to cut down the intake of alcohol and Drugs
- Wants to improve physical health by minimising the intake of alcohol and drugs
- Wants to control the habit
- Those who are on the verge of slipping into dependency
Duration: 30 Days As the name suggests at the end of the Program person would have learnt to reduce the harm due to alcohol and drugs and recuperate physical health.
Alcohol De-addiction & Rehabilitation
Comprehensive Alcohol De-Addiction and rehabilitation program is recommended for people with alcohol dependence (Alcoholics) and harmful use. The comprehensive Alcoholic De addiction and Rehabilitation program has components that focus on not just the problem but also the person who is into the problem. The therapies have range of group and individual focused interventions (IRP Individualised Recovery plans).
Who Can Join this Program:
- Person known to have or Diagnosed to have Alcohol Dependence syndrome
- Problem in physical, Personal, occupational, and social life
Duration: Comprehensive De-addiction and Rehabilitation encompasses Harm Reduction and Detoxification and further steps into addressing holistically various areas of person affected due to alcohol
Drug De-addiction & Rehabilitation & Dual Diagnosis Program
Drug De-addiction has major focus on psycho active drugs and on the behavioural consequences of the drug abuse. The therapies along with group oriented interventions have intensive one to one sessions with trained professionals. Dual Diagnosis is a complex and serious problem in which addiction leads an individual to developed psychiatric problem like psychosis etc,. or in a person suffering from psychiatric problem it can get complicated due to abuse of psycho active drugs including alcohol. This challenging situation is tackled at anunitha with specialised professional support and approach.
Drugs of abuse for which program are designed:
- LSD, Dissociative Drugs/PCP, Ketaine etc,
- Sleeping pills/pain killers/ prescription drug abuse/Cough syrups
Duration: 90 Days to 180 Days
Integrated De-addiction & Rehabilitation
‘Anunitha' is the first centre to integrate Indian system and alternative systems of medicine with evidenced based conventional standard psycho social interventions. The centre has professionals from various disciplines like Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga & Meditation, Acupuncture, Biofeedback and Neuro-feedback. The team at 'anunitha' has done extensive research to evolve the holistic program so as to bring the best of the alternative and complementary systems to its best use in combination with evidence based psycho social interventions.
- Constitutional Assessment
- Dhara with soothing oil selected on the basis of constitution
- Abhyanga –Whole body massage with suitable oil
- Nasya- to help cleanse the toxins from head and neck
- Whole body massage with special rice where necessary
- Yoga and Meditation: Yoga and meditation is part of the whole program where specific breathing techniques and postures are taught
- Water Therapy – Spinal Jet bath
- Reflexology – To stimulate various points in the body
- Neuro -Feedback