Employees are an integral part of the organization and so is their wellbeing. An employee’s wellness impacts his/her performance at the organization and overall affects the organization’s performance and image.
Research has shown that organizations have to bear huge losses due to increasing health costs, absenteeism, attrition and lack of efficient presenteeism.
What do we provide?
- We provide assistance to employees and their family members for any emotional, behavioral and psychological issues affecting work life
- We assist in lifestyle management to alter, modify and improve lifestyle to enhance wellbeing
- Stress and its management
- Work-life balance
- Awareness programs
- Training programs in areas such as team building, time management, assertiveness skills, communication skills
- Interpersonal relationships
- Mindfulness program
- Couple/ Marital counseling
- Substance abuse intervention
- Smoking cessation programs
- Address Anxiety and phobia related issues
How do we provide these services?
- On-site counseling
- Telephonic and online counseling
- Off-site counseling
- Intervention programs at a group level
- Assessment related to wellness
Who develops and conducts the programs?
The programs are comprehensive and structured; they are developed based on standardised and scientific knowledge of mental health and wellness. We integrate the western sciences and the eastern philosophies to deliver an integrative approach to the program. These programs are developed by a team of mental health professionals who bring in their expertise and conceptualize and execute the program.